- One moment, please

- One moment, please

Looking for:

Asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store -  













































     


Asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store



 

Hi all, I've been continuously asking questions since 26th June about Windows 8. This time I need your help to storw assist me for updating Asphalt 8 in Windows 8. As soon as I click on the update button, It redirects me to the Microsoft Store's site and there Sstore click on "Install on my devices" but there it just приведенная ссылка my Windows 10 and flr Windows 8.

While when I check for viewer windows 10 on the Microsoft Store application, it does not show any updates for the application. What do I do now???? Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. I windpws also tried watching lots eindows lots of videos on YouTube to resolve this problem but it didn't help I нажмите чтобы перейти to update it by going to check for updates in store settings but it did not show any update for Asphalt 8.

I think that the update is only applicable in Windows 10 Asphalt stofe application In Windows 8 you have really less options as its older than Windows Yesterday, I had a chat with a Microsoft Agent and asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store told me that support for Windows 8 will also be closed soon.

So its better upgrading to Windows asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 8. Manomay Bundawala. Please don't mind my continuously asking questions and please stire me This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. I asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store been withut to play since the previous update 2 months ago and now with their new update I still can't play or even open the game.

Gameloft tells me the problem is with Microsoft store. I'm very disappointed and upset. Why these two companies can't get on the same page and fix this is ridiculous,a down right shame.

I'd quit if I didn,t have so much invested and wasn't as far along in the game. Good luck,Ron. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to panama9's post on July 1, In reply to Manomay Bundawala's post on July 2, Microsoft Store didn't show any updates but I contacted Microsoft and they refreshed my computer and now the Store shows 1 update available but I'll be damned if I can get ztore.

Gameloft says the problem is on Microsofts side and that they're still working on it,it's NOT our computers. So,like me,hang in there! Yes I'm VERY upset with this but maybe it will seem like a whole new game by the time we get back to it.

I have a temporary widnows. Step 4: Click "Manage Web Credentials". Step 5: If you have multiple, Click on them until you see one with "Asphalt 8" Step 6: Delete stre credential.

In reply to RussellHaygood's post on July 10, Thank you so much for your help and concern but I've resolved the problem. Latest update of asphalt 8 hasn't arrived in asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store microsoftstore. Can you fix the problem.

In reply to RichardAcharya's post on September 12, /5344.txt All I did was delete the the game and re-installed it and the update popped up at the store. Good luck! This site in other languages x.

   

 

- Asphalt 8 for windows 10 without store



    Great app, great design. Published by Gameloft SE. Click on the file and it is how it will be installed soon.


Comments